- Referenced in 806 articles
- need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata is not sold in modules, which...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement ... widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- world are participating in the work. The data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs ... site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- with a flexible tool to analyze their data. Mplus offers researchers a wide choice ... easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number ... mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries ... environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a powerful and elegant high-level data visualization system, with ... emphasis on multivariate data, that is sufficient for typical graphics needs, and is also flexible...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions , various data sets used in examples ... Braun, W.J. (2003, 2007, 2010) ”Data Analysis and Graphics Using...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational ... textual interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically ... plot step by step from multiple data sources. It also implements a sophisticated multidimensional conditioning...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- system for data analysis with excellent data manipulation, graphical and batch facilities. The full name...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data analysis and graphical display...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- macroevolution, computing distances from allelic and nucleotide data, reading and writing nucleotide sequences, and several ... spanning tree, generalized skyline plots, graphical exploration of phylogenetic data (alex, trex, kronoviz), estimation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Mosel language is aided by the graphical environment Xpress-IVE, and tools such ... needs, adding solvers, data connectors, graphics or system functionality. The second part of this chapter...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software looks graphically like a chain with links ... methods. The top icon represents the symbolic data file. A chaining gathers...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost ... version of SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling ... Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... meshes and output of results in graphics formats, and the like. Likewise, support for several...