- Referenced in 4888 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible ... defaults for the minor design choices in graphics, but the user retains full control...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability. The information technology tools that...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement ... widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- textual interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS is a stand-alone program...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB’s built-in eigs routine...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety of statistical ... graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The graphical lasso  is an algorithm for learning ... structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number ... glasso is solving the dual of the graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- meshes and output of results in graphics formats, and the like. Likewise, support for several...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school students can use Sketchpad...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata is not sold in modules, which...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- results are of a desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...