- Referenced in 2 articles
- observe hundreds of lensed events. Ground-based gravitational-wave detectors can resolve arrival time differences ... order of milliseconds. When microlenses are embedded in galaxies or galaxy clusters, lensing can become ... frequencies. Therefore, gravitational waves could offer an exciting alternative probe of microlensing. However, currently, only ... both strong and microlensing of compact binaries and the related gravitational-wave signals. This synergy...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...