- Referenced in 7 articles
- most luminous outbursts of electromagnetic and gravitational wave energy in the Universe. Modeling these systems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- transforms at each timestep, and exhibits excellent energy conservation. Further, by computing the post-resonance ... universe cosmology, including the generation of gravitational waves during phase transitions and pre-inflationary bubble...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...