- Referenced in 1 article
- library provides functions that sample realisations of sources and their associated properties from probability distributions ... cosmic microwave background, supernovae and gravitational waves. Version 0.4 implements functions that model various properties...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- NINJA: Java for high performance numerical computing. When...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel version...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...