NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 123 articles
- parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes in NPB are predefined...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Innovations of the NetSolve Grid Computing System. The NetSolve Grid Computing System was first developed...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- these applications to run on the computational Grids of the near future...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- fundamental enabling technology for the ”Grid,” letting people share computing power, databases, and other tools ... leading IT companies are building significant commercial Grid products...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf-G/MPI ... large sparse eigenvalue problems in a grid computing environment. A moment-based method that finds...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Grid Computing Info Centre (GRID Infoware) The Grid Computing Information Centre (GRID Infoware: http://www.gridcomputing.com ... access to wide-area distributed resources. Computational Grids enable the sharing, selection, and aggregation ... solving large-scale compute and data intensive computing applications (e.g, molecular modelling for drug design ... idea is analogous to electric power network (grid) where power generators are distributed...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- passing interface. Application development for distributed-computing “Grids” can benefit from tools that variously hide ... issues, we have developed MPICH-G2, a Grid-enabled implementation of the Message Passing Interface ... user to run MPI programs across multiple computers, at the same or different sites, using...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- involves a process in which one repeatedly computes a solution, analyzes the results, and modifies ... user to interactively build grids, choose solution methods, and analyze computed results. Interactive ELLPACK features...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size of many modern physics ... development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them ... method parallelizes readily, the process of coarse-grid selection, in particular, is fundamentally sequential ... Computer Science, Vol. 1457, Springer, New York (1998)] for the selection of coarse-grid points...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GridFlow: Workflow Management for Grid Computing. Grid computing is becoming a mainstream technology for large ... emerging as one of the most important grid services. In this ... work, a workflow management system for grid computing, called GridFlow, is presented, including a user...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- dynamic grid replication strategies in OptorSim. Computational Grids normally deal with large computationally intensive problems ... sets. In contrast, Data Grids mostly deal with large computational problems that in turn require ... studied. This is achieved using the Grid simulator: OptorSim. OptorSim provides a modular framework within...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Grid and Cloud aware version of the Nimrod distributed computing middleware (part of the Nimrod ... computational grid/pool/cloud; start from your desktop, local server or cluster; add grid resources (e.g. clusters ... capabilities. Whilst initially oriented towards embarrassingly parallel computations Nimrod/G also provides general purpose loosely-coupled ... which themselves expose a computational back-end, examples include: grid-middleware (such as Legion, Condor...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- tool set for cluster and Grid computing. Performance engineering of parallel and distributed applications ... monolithic tool. Moreover, the emergence of computational Grids as a common single wide-area platform ... high-performance computing raises the idea to provide tools as interacting Grid services that share...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- complex applications, the advent of grid computing and of sensor systems, are some...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- flows at all speedsfrontsupersonictofarsubsonic. Inaddition,theverticesofthe computing grid may be moved with the fluid ... technique in the framework of a computer program called YAQUI, for which thecompleteflowdiagramandF0RTRANindexlistingareprovided. Rep- resentative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- UNICORE: A grid computing environment for distributed and parallel computing. UNICORE (UNiform Interface to COmputer...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Condor-G: A Computation Management Agent for Multi-Institutional Grids. In recent years, there ... dramatic increase in the number of available computing and storage resources. Yet few tools exist ... serve as a general-purpose interface to Grid resources, for use by both end users...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 840: Computation of grid points, quadrature weights and derivatives for spectral element methods using ... practicalities of computing all the numbers needed to switch bases: the grid points ... derivatives at the grid points. The prolate functions themselves are computed by a Legendre-Galerkin ... eigenfunctions of the matrix eigenproblem. The grid points and weights are found simultaneously through...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- scheduler in a data grid environment. Grid computing is moving into two ways. The Computational ... Physics and Bioinformatics require both Computational and Data Grid features. Job scheduling in Grid ... mostly discussed from the perspective of computational Grid. However, scheduling on Data Grid is just ... recent focus of Grid computing activities. In Data Grid environment, effective scheduling mechanism considering both...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Java-based Grid programming environment. In computational Grids, performance-hungry applications need to simultaneously ... computational power of multiple, dynamically available sites. The crux of designing Grid programming environments stems ... exactly from the dynamic availability of compute cycles: Grid programming environments (a) need ... three properties that are necessary for Grid computing. In this paper, we present Ibis...