- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CPN/Tools: A tool for editing and simulating coloured...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Innovations of the NetSolve Grid Computing System. The...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...