- Referenced in 533 articles
- Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground up to exploit modern architectures and multi-core...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- constructed. The result is a set of ground clauses with equality. Then, a decision procedure ... based on ground equational rewriting is applied. If satisfiability is detected, one or more models...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- work” is based on the user-defined ground distance which is the distance between...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given a ground logic program P, ASSAT(X), depending...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- publicly available dataset of images together with ground truth annotation and standardised evaluation software...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- HyTech broke new ground as a potentially powerful tool for verifying hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- incremental mode that incorporates both grounding and solving. For one, this document aims at enabling...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- offers more control over the grounding and solving process than gringo and clasp can offer ... individually - e.g., incremental grounding and solving. Clingo comes with its own version of claspD...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- compute marginal probabilities of any number of ground atoms in the presence of evidence...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- given a finite field k (the ground field), an elliptic curve E (with small parameters ... needed to provide an inversion in the ground field. In order to do this ... three inversions in the ground field (typically, an inversion is needed when one wants...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- solver while enabling reduction of any ground term. Since no significant search is performed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- minimum distance approach and an unsupervised approach grounded on parametric entropies. The functions contained...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- soil mechanics, optics of liquid crystals, ground-water modelling and vibrational mechanics where conventional floating...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- practice. Firstly, we give a basic grounding in the fundamentals of SPH, showing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- USGS Ground-Water Software: MODular three-dimensional finite-difference ground-water FLOW model--2000 updated...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- build a large collection of images with ground truth labels to be used for object...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- SystemC: From the ground up. SystemC provides a robust set of extensions to C++ that...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- lack of reference data (”ground truth”). Also, optimal selection of the MR imaging parameters...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- resolution color and grayscale video cameras. Accurate ground truth is provided by a Velodyne laser...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- libraries. PFLOTRAN has been developed from the ground up for parallel scalability and has been...