- Referenced in 3189 articles
- discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- illustrated in the book ”Finding Groups in Data” by L. Kaufman and P.J. Rousseeuw...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups are able to consider full vehicle loads ... acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query. We first study...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- peer applications, including global data storage, data sharing, group communication and naming. par Each node...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- used to approximate the potential of distant groups of particles, reducing the cost per step ... Lagrangian framework. The data structures used to manipulate the grouping of particles can be applied...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- classification of symbolic data, symbolic kernel discriminant analysis, symbolic description of groups, factorial discriminant analysis ... elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree, etc.) is manipulated as an icon...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- data are listed: volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group, shortest...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- group-specific functional subspacesThis work develops a general procedure for clustering functional data which adapts ... mixture model which fits the functional data in group-specific functional subspaces. By constraining model...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- partitioned ’by’ some variables which define groupings of data - hence the name doBy. doBy contains ... other facilities for working with grouped data. 2) LSmeans (least-squares means), general linear contrasts...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- divided into the following groups; exploratory data analysis, block maxima, peaks over thresholds (univariate...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- transport calculations in hundreds of energy groups. This paper briefly describes CASMO-5 capabilities ... generating cross section and discontinuity factor data for SIMULATE-4. This paper also ... describes the new CASMO-5 data libraries (586 group neutron and 18 group gamma...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have ... recent issue of Fortune magazine (10/31/94, p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- boxplot for visual comparison of univariate data between groups. In a beanplot, the individual observations ... easy to compare different groups of data in a beanplot ... group interesting from a statistical point of view. Anomalies in the data, such as bimodal ... easily spotted in a beanplot. For groups with two subgroups (e.g., male and female), there...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- encounter occasions, or by age, or group, using the parameter index matrix ... initial screening of data are provided. Time effects, group effects, time x group effects ... value for the model. Both the input data, and outputs for various models that...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- subset of the data. Even more generally, one can simultaneously analyze covariance matrices computed from ... corresponding to different treatment groups, different kinds of cases, data from different studies...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- fitting finite mixture distribution models to grouped data and conditional data by the method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- GGSA: A Grouping Gravitational Search Algorithm for data clustering. Gravitational Search Algorithm ... data clustering problem, the problem of grouping data into clusters such that the data ... dissimilar to data from other clusters. The proposed algorithm, which is called Grouping GSA (GGSA ... updating equations suitable for the solutions with grouping encoding are used. The performance...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- concurrent object groups with a functional language for modeling data. ABS uses asynchronous method calls...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Model (MSSM). The program solves the renormalisation group equations with theoretical constraints on soft supersymmetry ... Weak-scale gauge coupling and fermion mass data (including one-loop finite MSSM corrections...