- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The kbmag package is a GAP interface to...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AutomGrp–GAP package for computations in self-similar...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Background: With the increased availability of high throughput...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The GAP package NQL. The NQL package defines...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...