- Referenced in 163 articles
- control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler can be used to generate a software or hardware ... implementation of a reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded ... interface and data manipulations. It can also generate hardware in the form of netlists ... been chosen by the Polis group as one of their input languages for their hardware/software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- methods for computations with groups and semigroups generated by finite automata or given by wreath...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...