- Referenced in 4 articles
- eclingo solving process follows a guess and check strategy. It first generates potential truth values...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- develop a strategy that makes an initial simple guess at a bisimulation and then uses ... motivated by a critic, to refine this guess, so that a larger class of coinductive ... automatically verified. The implementation of this strategy has focused on the use of coinduction...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- reliable a posteriori error estimator. Typical strategies are based on the combination of the solutions ... obtained by computing intermediate low-order guesses. The difference between the two estimates provide...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MixMatch strategy by performing label co-refinement and label co-guessing on labeled and unlabeled...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- spongent: A Lightweight Hash Function. This paper proposes...