- Referenced in 122 articles
- LERS for rule induction. The system handles inconsistencies in the input data...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- library with special attention to the handling of inconsistent meshes...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- information. Effort is needed for handling inconsistencies as they may arise, but after all, views...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Paraconsistency: Paraconsistency is about handling inconsistency in a coherent way. In classical and intuitionistic logic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- will assist researchers in identifying all Mendelian inconsistencies in pedigree data and will provide them ... many of the algorithms implemented in VITESSE, handles large data sets quickly and efficiently, accepts...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- differs from classical specification languages by handling models rather than theories. The goal ... more precisely, the absence of logical inconsistencies. A discussion of further language concepts – such...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- local search and planning graphs that handles PDDL2.1 domains involving numerical quantities and durations ... where the parameters weight different types of inconsistencies in the current partial plan...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- FIMI (.dat) context files. Features: Handle categorical, Boolean, continuous, date and ordinal attributes. Support ... tool. Repetition of metadata for similar attributes. Inconsistency Mode - only convert objects which have more...
- Referenced in 1 article
- context of causal inference, such tests can handle problems often faced by applied researchers, including ... they regularly code individual program routines, risking inconsistencies and coding mistakes. In this article...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- methods for RDF graphs and property graphs. Inconsistent data models and query languages hinder ... method based on characteristic sets, KGDB can handle the issue of untyped triple storage...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...