- Referenced in 11 articles
- time marching solution method to a harmonic balance solution method results in an unstable numerical ... inexpensive stabilization technique has been developed and is utilized. With this stabilization technique ... frequency-domain. This research presents a harmonic balance version of OVERFLOW 2 that is capable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- complex. QBMMlib aims to make analyzing these techniques simple and more accessible. Its routines ... moment transport equations for a population balance equation and a prescribed dynamical system. However ... Examples are shown and analyzed for linear harmonic oscillator and bubble dynamics problems...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...