- Referenced in 3 articles
- LAHS: a novel harmony search algorithm based on learning automata. This study presents a learning ... automata-based harmony search (LAHS) for unconstrained optimization of continuous problems. The harmony search ... prominent variants, including the improved harmony search (IHS), global-best harmony search (GHS) and self ... adaptive global-best harmony search (SGHS). The numerical results indicate that the LAHS is more...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- particle swarm optimisation, compass search, improved harmony search, and various interfaces to libraries for local...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parameter values and consequently enhances the global search ability of the algorithm. Finally, DHLO ... Artificial Fish Swarm Algorithm, Adaptive Binary Harmony Search, Binary Gravitational Search Algorithms, Binary Bat Algorithms...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- MaDHS: Many‐objective discrete harmony search to improve existing package design. Recently, many computational intelligence ... propose a many‐objective discrete harmony search (MaDHS) to address the software remodularization problem having...
- Referenced in 1 article
- interactive optimisation concept that works in harmony with sketching. Sketchplorer is a multitouch sketching tool ... automatically infer the designer’s task to search for both local improvements to the current...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AntClust: Ant clustering and web usage mining. In...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- KAON -- the Karlsruhe Ontology and Semantic Web Tool...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CF-GGA: A grouping genetic algorithm for the...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CIXL2: a crossover operator for evolutionary algorithms based...
- Referenced in 870 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...