- Referenced in 3 articles
- LAHS: a novel harmony search algorithm based on learning automata. This study presents a learning ... optimization of continuous problems. The harmony search (HS) algorithm performance strongly depends on the fine ... algorithm and its prominent variants, including the improved harmony search (IHS), global-best harmony search ... self-adaptive global-best harmony search (SGHS). The numerical results indicate that the LAHS...
- Referenced in 1 article
- consequently enhances the global search ability of the algorithm. Finally, DHLO is applied to tackle ... Swarm Algorithm, Adaptive Binary Harmony Search, Binary Gravitational Search Algorithms, Binary Bat Algorithms, Binary Artificial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- genetic algorithms, differential evolution, simulated annealing, particle swarm optimisation, compass search, improved harmony search...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- discrete harmony search to improve existing package design. Recently, many computational intelligence algorithms have been ... propose a many‐objective discrete harmony search (MaDHS) to address the software remodularization problem having...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AntClust: Ant clustering and web usage mining. In...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CF-GGA: A grouping genetic algorithm for the...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CIXL2: a crossover operator for evolutionary algorithms based...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- DFO is a Fortran package for solving general...