- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 1 article
- DigitizeIt digitizes scanned graphs and charts. Graphs can...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- A toolbox for fitting complex spatial point process...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- R package e1071: Misc Functions of the Department...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- spc: Statistical Process Control – Collection of Some Useful...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...