- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- We present an abstraction framework based on modal...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...