- Referenced in 1 article
- routines for canonical simulations using biased Metropolis heatbath updating and overrelaxation, determination of multicanonical weights...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- tmLQCD: a program suite to simulate Wilson Twisted...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- QUDA: A library for QCD on GPUs. QUDA...