- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- In this paper we present a new randomized...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The work on Geist was motivated by the...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- EquiLoad: a load balancing policy for clustered web...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SatEx: A web-based framework for SAT experimentation...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm AS 99. Fitting Johnson curves by moments...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A local search SAT solver using an effective...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...