- Referenced in 25 articles
- such a solution by means of a heuristic initialization. RELAX-IV is a minimum cost ... based on a recently proposed auction/sequential shortest path algorithm. This initialization is shown...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- heuristic search method that repeatedly determines a shortest path from the current robot coordinates ... coordinates while the robot moves along the path. It is able to replan ... implements the same navigation strategy but is algorithmically different. Focussed Dynamic A* Lite is simpler...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Second, a novel graph-based code mining algorithm is provided to support the range ... boundaries. Third, an innovative context-sensitive ranking heuristic is provided that has been experimentally proven ... code snippets than context-independent heuristics such as shortest path and frequency. Our experimental evaluation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- complete. In this paper, we propose a heuristic multiconstraint QoS routing scheme, MPLMR (multi-postpath ... routing scheme using an extended shortest-path algorithm. As in previous schemes such as TAMCRA...
D* Extra Lite
- Referenced in 2 articles
- frontier-gap repairing. Searching for the shortest-path in an unknown or changeable environment ... Lite is a popular incremental heuristic search algorithm (i.e., it utilizes knowledge from previous searches...
- Referenced in 1 article
- typechecking by a recurrence solver based on heuristic pattern matching (e.g. using the Master Theorem ... algorithms and data structures like classic list operations, merge sort, Dijkstra’s shortest-path algorithm...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...