- Referenced in 649 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Palabos library is a framework for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ADCIRC is a system of computer programs for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 4258 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- elsA is a multi-application CFD simulation platform...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Recent ship hydrodynamics developments in the parallel two...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- OpenLB is a numerical framework for lattice Boltzmann...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...