- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...