- Referenced in 5 articles
- hierarchical spectral merger algorithm: a new time series clustering procedure. We present ... method for time series clustering which we call the Hierarchical Spectral Merger (HSM) method ... procedure is based on the spectral theory of time series and identifies series that share ... time series is measured using the total variation distance between their estimated spectral densities...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- WAFO is a toolbox of Matlab routines for...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package TSclust: Time Series Clustering Utilities...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data...