- Referenced in 298 articles
- large, and when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- multiplicity identification capability and high accuracy on multiple roots without using multiprecision arithmetic, even...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and high throughput. We describe MUSCLE ... tree‐dependent restricted partitioning. The speed and accuracy of MUSCLE are compared with T‐Coffee...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high accuracy which are verified to be correct ... this type are evaluated with least-bit accuracy, i.e., there is no machine number between ... essential in many algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- preconditioner to have an arbitrary high accuracy, as is done with ILUs based on threshold ... procedure with threshold dropping which has a high degree of potential parallelism.par The emphasis...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- desired prediction results with a high expected accuracy, as demonstrated by a series of cross...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- preconditioning techniques. This preconditioner combines a high accuracy in complete LU factorization with an algebraic...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- variety of reasons, especially the high accuracy obtained from relatively few integrand values. However...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- many important capabilities for achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- studies propose that associative classification has high classification accuracy and strong flexibility at handling unstructured ... classification is based on only a single high-confidence rule. The authors propose ... highly effective at classification of various kinds of databases and has better average classification accuracy ... performance study shows that the method is highly efficient and scalable in comparison with other...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- steady-state devices. The high order accuracy and nonoscillatory properties of the solver allow...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Most existing power analysis tools achieve high accuracy by calculating power estimates for designs only...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- color and shape invariants into a unified high-dimensional invariant feature set for discriminatory object ... shape invariant features provides excellent retrieval accuracy. Object retrieval ... based on color invariants provides very high retrieval accuracy whereas object retrieval based entirely ... power. Furthermore, the image retrieval scheme is highly robust to partial occlusion, object clutter...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- with theory predictions at a high level of accuracy. Radiative corrections are especially important ... Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM). Solution method: High-precision calculations (mostly based on the Feynman...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- flows over arbitrary polygonal obstacles to high accuracy in a few seconds of computer time...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- results demonstrate that the approach combines high accuracy of optimization with high parallel efficiency...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Relational Mining) have proven effective with high accuracy in multi-relational classification. Unfortunately, they fail ... synthetic databases demonstrate the high scalability and accuracy of CrossMine...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- aligned in minutes) with high accuracy. The results of the alignment can be visualized using...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- High order numerical methods for the space non-homogeneous Boltzmann equation. In this paper ... integral, which guarantees spectral accuracy in velocity, coupled with several high order integrators in time...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- have a common function, they show a high degree of diversity in sequences and structures ... AFPs. AFP-Pred achieved 81.33% accuracy from training and 83.38% from testing. The performance ... compared with BLAST and HMM. High prediction accuracy and successful of prediction of hypothetical proteins...