- Referenced in 1403 articles
- portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations ... much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed for the following...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic ... programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- wide range of modern high-performance computers. Intended to be the successor to LINPACK...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- resources from all across the High Performance Computing community in order to build the best...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- portable, implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation provides a portable...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- facing the Linear Algebra and High Performance Computing community due to the introduction of multi ... developing applications that can achieve both high performance and portability across a range ... scalable yet highly efficient software framework for Computational Linear Algebra applications...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Engine, a library of source code for computing in the fields of mathematics, graphics, image ... cores. The engine also supports high-performance computing using general purpose GPU programming (GPGPU). SIMD...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first be decomposed ... used at most of the major parallel computing centers around the world to simplify ... that high performance is obtained. Chaco has contributed to a wide variety of computational studies...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- framework for building a variety of computing applications in science and engineering, including astrophysics, relativity ... such frameworks to support multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe ... complete rewrite of earlier versions, which enables highly modular, multi-language, parallel applications ... advances in computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The HDDA/DAGH infrastructure for implementation of parallel structured ... development of software systems implementing high performance computing applications. The example which drives the creation ... commonly applied in the context of high performance computing software. Application of these principles will ... breadth of applicability and portability with high performance...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- crucial to the advancement of high-performance computing. New compiler technology must be implemented...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- version for use on high performance vector computers are discussed. An overview is given...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers (PARSEC), a benchmark suite for studies of Chip ... benchmarks for multiprocessors have focused on high-performance computing applications and used a limited number...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal geometric algebra. We present Gaalop (Geometric ... algebra algorithms optimizer), our tool for high-performance computing based on conformal geometric algebra...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- NINJA: Java for high performance numerical computing. When Java was first introduced, there ... field of numerical computing, initial measurements indicated a hundred-fold performance disadvantage between Java ... significant performance challenges remain. Existing Java virtual machines are not yet capable of performing ... that Java can be competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned Fortran code...