- Referenced in 217 articles
- Rcpp::wrap and Rcpp::as which are highly flexible and extensible, as documented ... level. The ”Rcpp-modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp ... overview of the feature. Rcpp attributes provide a high-level syntax for declaring C++ functions...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design ... functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- easy to combine convex optimization with high-level features of Python such as parallelism...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- high-level, algebraic syntax. JuMP takes advantage of advanced features of the Julia programming language...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden the scope of the program ... interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows for fast, flexible...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... constraint store. It supports finite domain and feature constraints and has powerful primitives for programming...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high-level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations ... methods, and analyze computed results. Interactive ELLPACK features a sophisticated interface with windowing, color graphics...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- goal in Pict is to identify high-level idioms that arise naturally when these primitives ... type system integrates a number of features found in recent work on theoretical foundations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Blitz++ library moves high-level optimizations out of compilers and into libraries ... programming language offers many features useful for tackling complex scientific computing problems, but unfortunately, these...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- features such as yield operator and dynamic class manipulation. They make Ruby a popular, highly ... semantics that can serve as a high-level specification for both the users and implementers ... underlying the semantics is that various elaborate features of Ruby can be cleanly represented...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- retrieval (MIR) library written in Python. madmom features a concise, NumPy-compatible, object oriented design ... madmom puts emphasis on musically meaningful high-level features. Many of these incorporate machine learning...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- high-level Petri net model called M-nets (for modular multilabelled nets). A distinctive feature ... allows both: unfolding, as do most other high-level net models; and composition – in particular...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- features: (i) a highly vectorized scripting language that enables the user to work with high ... level mathematical objects and continue to develop a program while it runs; (ii) a flexible ... functional programming. The toolbox also offers additional features such as upscaling and grid coarsening, consistent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific ... best features of script (command-driven) and graphical user interface (GUI) methods. High-level graphics...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- termination of rewriting, its application to high-level programming languages is far from being optimal ... This is due to the need for features such as conditional equations and rules, types...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- geospatial data visualization. geoplot is a high-level Python geospatial plotting library ... geospatial. It comes with the following features: High-level plotting API: geoplot is cartographic plotting...
- Referenced in 1 article
- combinatorial optimization problems. Modeling languages typically feature high-level set and algebraic notations, while constraint...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Boost.Python’s rich set of features and high-level interface make it possible to engineer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Dylan is a general-purpose, high-level programming language, designed for use in application ... designed to allow efficient, static compilation of features normally associated with dynamic languages...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces to state-of-the-art numerical codes ... self-contained C++ code and contains full-featured front-ends to Python and Octave...