- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- specialists using a general-purpose high-level language. Emphasis is put on ease...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high-level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows for fast, flexible...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history and a distinctive ... Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- medium-level constraint modelling language. It is high-level enough to express most constraint problems ... subset of the higher-level language Zinc. We hope it will be adopted...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Handel-C is a high-level programming language which targets low-level hardware, most commonly ... hardware design what the first high-level programming languages were to programming CPUs. Unlike many...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- subset of the model taken in high-level languages like...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- convex optimization based on the Python programming language. It can be used with the interactive ... strengths of Python as a high-level programming language...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- LoTREC2.0. It is characterized by a high-level language for tableau rules and strategies...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- user of such algorithms, it offers a level of abstraction which is notably lower ... more flexible, than that of algebraic modeling languages such as AMPL or GAMS, but higher ... flavors. Similar to algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces to state...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that allows users to express a wide ... high-level, algebraic syntax. JuMP takes advantage of advanced features of the Julia programming language...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- optimization. It is the first language to combine high-level algebraic and set notations from ... mathematical modeling languages with a rich constraint language and the ability to specify search procedures ... also illustrates how to use these high-level constructs to implement traditional search procedures...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- specified by considering high-level agents attitudes. In particular, specification languages based on epistemic logic...