- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- BLIS: A Framework for Rapidly Instantiating BLAS Functionality...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Cyclops Tensor Framework: Reducing Communication and Eliminating Load...