- Referenced in 1 article
- highly oscillatory problems. Highly oscillatory ordinary di erential equations (ODEs) have a long history since ... culties relating to their numerical resolution, highly oscillatory ODEs involve a sti ness (characterized ... cient resolution of highly oscillatory ODEs. In the documentation2 details are given to explain ... simulate highly oscillatory ODEs using a Uniformly Accurate (UA) method ie a method which...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Right correction Magnus series approach for oscillatory ODEs. We consider the right correction Magnus series ... equations (ODEs) of the form y ’ =[λA+A 1 (t)]y with highly oscillatory solution ... approximating the highly oscillatory integrals appearing therein, RCMS has high order of accuracy with little ... Asymptotic analysis for a large class of ODEs is included which gives certain numerical integrators...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...