- Referenced in 60 articles
- ARACNE and Chow-Liu), score-based (Hill-Climbing and Tabu Search) and hybrid (MMHC...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- MUTATION operators Easy integration of hill-climbing heuristics...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- search, sparse candidate, and max-min hill-climbing algorithms...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Parents-and-Children, the Hill-Climbing, the Max-Min Hill-climbing heuristic searches...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- BIONJ: an improved version of the NJ algorithm...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- XHSTT: an XML archive for high school timetabling...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Face Recognition Grand Challenge: The FRGC is structured...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GOAL solver: a hybrid local search based solver...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package sparcl: Perform sparse hierarchical clustering and...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The TimberWolf placement and routing package. TimberWolf is...