- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The chroma software system for lattice QCD. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- HARM: A Numerical Scheme for General Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- JaxoDraw: A graphical user interface for drawing Feynman...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Axodraw. Nature of problem: Drawing Feynman diagrams, simple...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The iEBE-VISHNU code package for relativistic heavy...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Overdamped modes in Schwarzschild-de Sitter and a...