- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...