- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...