- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...