- Referenced in 7 articles
- symmetries in the framework of perturbative algebraic quantum field theory (pAQFT). Our main result ... theory. Our result is more general and it holds in a wide class of theories ... gauge invariance and, using the language of homological algebra, we compare different approaches to quantization...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...