- Referenced in 6 articles
- down. This indicates that the protein structure space will be soon covered and thus ... when a homologous structure is predicted, but give poorer results when no homologous templates ... method adopts a carefully designed, ensemble-based classifier, and a novel, compact and custom-designed...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The Kenzo program implements the general ideas of...