- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy Analysis Method in Nonlinear Differential Equations” presents ... highly nonlinear problems, namely the homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation methods...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- improved spectral homotopy analysis method for solving boundary layer problems This article presents an improved ... spectral-homotopy analysis method (ISHAM) for solving nonlinear differential equations. The implementation of this...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Based on the homotopy analysis method, a general analytic technique for strongly nonlinear problems ... nonlinear periodic oscillator. Based on the homotopy analysis method which is valid even for highly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- elimination method, the homotopy analysis method as well as Padé technique, a Maple package NOPH...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...