- Referenced in 5 articles
- human genome introns. We present here the SEGM web server (Stochastic Evolution of Genetic Motifs ... study the evolution of genetic motifs both in the direct evolutionary sense (past–present ... inverse evolutionary sense (present–past). The genetic motifs studied can be nucleotides, dinucleotides and trinucleotides ... inverse mutations of splice sites of human genome introns. SEGM is freely accessible...
- Referenced in 1 article
- interested in human genome variation and disease predisposition as well as evolutionary genetics. As part ... with existing software. Largely developed to address human population data, it can, however, be used...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PalmPrints: A novel co-evolutionary algorithm for clustering finger images. The purpose of this study ... requires minimal human intervention. The main tool for accomplishing this is a Genetic Algorithm ... introduces (a) a novel cooperative co-evolutionary clustering algorithm with dynamic clustering and feature selection...
- Referenced in 1 article
- medicine, agriculture, evolutionary biology, and forensic science. The inherent variation in genetic data, together with ... increase in the scale of genetic data following the human genome project, has created...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...