- Referenced in 626 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- The Cohn-Kanade AU-Coded Facial Expression Database...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- qpOASES – Online Active Set Strategy. qpOASES is an...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 779 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 161 articles