- Referenced in 218 articles
- deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- development of the optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- complex challenges of the emerging hybrid environments, optimal software solutions will themselves have to hybridize...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- depends on a hybrid algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization based on quasi-Newton updating...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization. PSwarm was developed originally...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Hybrid Optimization Parallel Search PACKage. HOPSPACK solves derivative-free optimization problems in a C++ software...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Beam-ACO - hybridizing ant colony optimization with beam search: an application to open shop scheduling ... metaheuristic approach to tackle hard combinatorial optimization problems. The basic component ... search method. Based on this observation, we hybridize the solution construction mechanism of ACO with...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Evolino: hybrid neuroevolution / optimal linear search for sequence learning. Current Neural Network learning algorithms...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- optimization problems include: pooling problems, distillation sequences, wastewater treatment and total water systems, hybrid energy ... polygon, and chip layout and compaction. Portfolio optimization in financial engineering can also be formulated...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- conjunction with other optimization paradigms such as local search, yielding hybrid algorithms with constraints. Such ... hybrid) search algorithms. We illustrate its use on a few examples from combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HySAT, a bounded model checker for linear hybrid systems, incorporating a tight integration ... tool exploits the various optimizations that arise naturally in the bounded model checking context ... extends them to the hybrid domain. We demonstrate that those optimizations are crucial...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis ... manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DEMORS: A hybrid multi-objective optimization algorithm using differential evolution and rough set theory ... this paper is to show how the hybridization of a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm (MOEA ... able to solve difficult constrained multi-objective optimization problems at a moderate computational cost. This ... objective optimization problems. Here, the main idea is to use this sort of hybrid approach...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- HSolver is a program for verification of hybrid systems based on the constraint solver RSOLVER ... linear ordinary differential equations, but is not optimized for simpler continuous dynamics...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- program, named HybridNet, for constructing a hybridization network with the minimum number of reticulate vertices ... that it can construct an optimal hybridization network for each given maximum acyclic agreement forest ... this is the first time that optimal hybridization networks can be rapidly constructed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- found in Systems and Control (hybrid systems, differential inclusions, optimal control with state constraints), Optimization...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- else and propositional logic rules. Once a hybrid system is modeled in a human-readable ... form which can be immediately used for optimization, to solve, e.g., optimal control, safety verification...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- HANSO: Hybrid Algorithm for Non-Smooth Optimization A MATLAB package based on the BFGS...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- single-objective optimization to the multiobjective domain. The result is a hybrid metaheuristic algorithm called ... Archive-Based hYbrid Scatter Search (AbYSS), which follows the scatter search structure but uses mutation ... with two state-of-the-art multiobjective optimizers, NSGA-II and SPEA2. The results obtained...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for efficiently integrating Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints into ... order to solve PB satisfiability and optimization problems. To achieve this, we adopt the cutting ... approach include a light-weight and efficient hybrid learning and backjumping strategy for analyzing...