- Referenced in 327 articles
- condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems are specified...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- potentially powerful tool for verifying hybrid systems – yet it has remained severely limited ... applicability to more complex systems. We address the main problems of HyTech with PHAVer ... exact veriﬁcation of safety properties of hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SpaceEx: Scalable Verification of Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems ... SpaceEx, a new verification platform for hybrid systems, available at spaceex.imag.fr. Experimental results of full ... fixed-point computations with hybrid systems with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter ... data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- convex polyhedra is employed in several systems for the analysis and verification of hardware ... synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work of P. Cousot...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- sequences, wastewater treatment and total water systems, hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- KeYmaera: A hybrid theorem prover for hybrid systems. KeYmaera is a hybrid verification tool ... hybrid systems that combines deductive, real algebraic, and computer algebraic prover technologies ... natural specification and verification logic for hybrid systems. KeYmaera supports differential dynamic logic, which ... automatic proof strategies that decompose the hybrid system specification symbolically. To overcome the complexity...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- reachability analysis of continuous and hybrid systems with linear differential inclusions. The d/dt tool ... verification of hybrid systems. We describe the tool d/dt which provides automatic safety verification ... hybrid systems with linear continuous dynamics with uncertain input. The verification procedure is based...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Based on the work of complete discrimination systems of polynomials [33,31],, we invented ... programs, and reachability computation of hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HYSDEL allows modeling a class of hybrid systems described by interconnections of linear dynamic systems ... propositional logic rules. Once a hybrid system is modeled in a human-readable fashion, HYSDEL...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- program for verification of hybrid systems based on the constraint solver RSOLVER. Unlike other packages...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- version of Clean offers a hybrid type system with both static as well as dynamic...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- verification of reactive, real-time and hybrid systems based on their temporal specification. Unlike most...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Flow*: an analyzer for non-linear hybrid systems. The tool Flow* performs Taylor model-based ... flowpipe construction for non-linear (polynomial) hybrid systems. Flow* combines well-known Taylor model arithmetic ... series of non-linear continuous and hybrid system benchmarks. Our comparisons show that Flow...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- continuation of periodic trajectories in hybrid dynamical systems. This paper describes the underlying formulation ... perform bifurcation analysis of systems in which continuous-in-time dynamics are interrupted by discrete ... time events, often referred to as hybrid dynamical systems. Boundary-value-problem formulations corresponding ... bifurcation analysis of a few example hybrid dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- engine for bounded model checking of hybrid systems n this paper we present HySAT ... bounded model checker for linear hybrid systems, incorporating a tight integration of a DPLL-based ... decision strategies, and extends them to the hybrid domain. We demonstrate that those optimizations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation based abstraction refinement This paper deals with ... safety verification of non-linear hybrid systems. We start from a classical method that uses...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- toolbox for modeling, simulating, and verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing ... simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject to constraints, and for generating linear...