- Referenced in 327 articles
- computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure, the proposed ANFIS can construct...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- potentially powerful tool for verifying hybrid systems – yet it has remained severely limited ... exact veriﬁcation of safety properties of hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods. Various implementations of the modification BiCGstab...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SpaceEx: Scalable Verification of Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems ... SpaceEx, a new verification platform for hybrid systems, available at spaceex.imag.fr. Experimental results of full ... fixed-point computations with hybrid systems with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- solve 2D elliptic finite element problems: a hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study. Numerical methods ... differential equations (PDEs) within both continuous and hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) frameworks share the same...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- package of Web servers developed recently by hybridizing the ’higher level’ approach with...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- address the complex challenges of the emerging hybrid environments, optimal software solutions will themselves have ... hybridize, combining the strengths of different algorithms within a single framework. Building on this idea ... design linear algebra algorithms and frameworks for hybrid manycore and GPU systems that can enable ... exploit the power that each of the hybrid components offers...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- iterative method which is a hybrid of the BiCGSTAB and GPBiCG methods is proposed ... BiCGSTAB2 method which is a hybrid type method, two parameters of the BiCGSTAB method...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Mechanism), for formalizing and realizing one-directional hybrid encryption; KEM is a formalization of asymmetric ... encryption. This paper investigates a more general hybrid protocol, secure channel, using...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- KeYmaera: A hybrid theorem prover for hybrid systems. KeYmaera is a hybrid verification tool ... hybrid systems that combines deductive, real algebraic, and computer algebraic prover technologies ... natural specification and verification logic for hybrid systems. KeYmaera supports differential dynamic logic, which ... real-valued first-order dynamic logic for hybrid programs, a program notation for hybrid automata...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf ... present paper, we propose a hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems ... efficiency of the method, we propose a hybrid implementation using a GridRPC system Ninf...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- sequences, wastewater treatment and total water systems, hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- distinct populations, assigning individuals to populations, studying hybrid zones, identifying migrants and admixed individuals...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Overview of the hybrid RANS code TAU. A brief introduction is given which first describes...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization. PSwarm was developed originally...