- Referenced in 5 articles
- Hyperion – A Recursive Hyper-Heuristic Framework. Hyper-heuristics are methodologies used to search the space ... object-oriented domain analysis for hyper-heuristics that orthogonally decomposes the domain into generative policy ... framework facilitates the recursive instantiation of hyper-heuristics over hyper-heuristics, allowing further exploration ... possibilities implied by the hyper-heuristic concept. We describe Hyperion, a JavaTM class library implementation...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- MCS---a new algorithm for multicriteria optimisation in...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- HyFlex: a benchmark framework for cross-domain heuristic...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...