- Referenced in 163 articles
- program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. Each noncompact (or cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold ... decomposed into a finite collection of ideal hyperbolic tetrahedra. In the present work, a census ... given for all hyperbolic 3-manifolds which can be obtained by gluing the faces ... gluings which could not possibly yield hyperbolic manifolds. Then in a second step computer programs...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- codimension-one heteroclinic and homoclinic orbits to hyperbolic and saddle-node equilibria, including the detection...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- initially developed for linear and nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, with a focus ... amrclaw. Recent extensions allow the solution of hyperbolic problems that are not in conservation form ... book Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems Virtually all of the figures in this book...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and kinetic models...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- manifolds, with a focus on hyperbolic structures. It runs on Mac OS X, Linux...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors present a generalisation ... variety of new problems, including hyperbolic equations, which are not in a conservation form, problems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Electronic circuits manifesting hyperbolic chaos and simulation of their dynamics using software package Multisim ... circuits, which are represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such as Smale-Williams ... constructing real electronic devices with structurally stable hyperbolic chaos, which may be applicable in systems...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Symbolic computation of exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- balance laws or, more generally, for nonconservative hyperbolic systems. They are defined in terms...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- package ghyp: A package on the generalized hyperbolic distribution and its special cases. This package ... working with the univariate and multivariate Generalized Hyperbolic distribution and its special cases (Hyperbolic...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- stable methods developed for solving general hyperbolic problems on quadrilateral grids. Features indicative of flooding...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- computer program for studying arithmetic invariants of hyperbolic 3-manifolds. It is based on Jeff ... Weeks’ program SnapPea for studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds, and on the number theory package Pari...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- exp2, exp10, expm1, log10, log1p), hyperbolic/inverse hyperbolic functions(sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Berger and Collela, which is tailored for hyperbolic conservation laws...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- systems of conservation laws Numerical fluxes for hyperbolic systems and we first present a numerical ... Toro}, Multi-Stage Predictor-Corrector Fluxes for Hyperbolic Equations. Technical Report NI03037-NPA, Isaac Newton ... applicable to a large class of hyperbolic systems, but the schemes of this paper ... volume WENO methods for multi-dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic systems. Numerical results are presented...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- library of Fortran routines designed to solve hyperbolic systems of PDEs with arbitrarily high order ... Ph.D. thesis. To solve a particular hyperbolic system, SharpClaw requires only that the user provide...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Symbolic computation of hyperbolic tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- dimension. It is also capable of solving hyperbolic PDEs with suitably smooth solutions. MOVCOL uses...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- shock-capturing numerical schemes to solve a hyperbolic system of partial differential equations with additional ... hyperbolic source terms. Due to its modular structure the code can be easily configured...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- describe the design of a general hyperbolic PDE solver that can be operated with ... structured grid solver for general systems of hyperbolic PDEs [K. T. Mandli et al., PyClaw...