- Referenced in 6 articles
- program designed to compute invariants of hyperbolic Coxeter groups. Given such a group, the program...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- CaGe - a Virtual Environment for Studying Some Special...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The Warwick automatic groups software. This paper provides...