- Referenced in 12 articles
- Multi-stage predictor-corrector fluxes for hyperbolic equations, Technical Report NI03037-NPA, Isaac Newton Institute ... main features. When used in its first-order mode we observe that the scheme achieves ... first-order method for hyperbolic systems. At least for the scalar model hyperbolic equation ... Godunov scheme is the best of all first-order monotone schemes, it has the smallest...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- conservation laws Numerical fluxes for hyperbolic systems and we first present a numerical flux, called ... identically to that of the Godunov first-order upwind method. Then we incorporate GFORCE ... Multi-Stage Predictor-Corrector Fluxes for Hyperbolic Equations. Technical Report NI03037-NPA, Isaac Newton Institute...
- Referenced in 1 article
- multi-dimensional HLL-Riemann solver for Euler equations of gas dynamics This article presents ... high-order of accuracy, a multi-dimensional Riemann problem that appears when solving hyperbolic problems ... vertex” finite-volume framework. par In the first part of this procedure, we devise ... solve this problem, approximately. A first-order version of the bi-dimensional Riemann solver...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...