- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This is an implementation of the Schwerdtfeger--Fillmore...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Quaternions: A Mathematica package for quaternionic analysis. This...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Noweb — A Simple, Extensible Tool for Literate Programming...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Quaternion Toolbox for Matlab (QTFM). Matlab® is a...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- CLICAL is a stand-alone calculator-type computer...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...