- Referenced in 54 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1471 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TARCER - a Mathematica program for the reduction of...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithm AS 59. Hypergeometric probabilities. ...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Algorithm AS 33. Calculation of hypergeometric sample sizes...