- Referenced in 11 articles
- driven (DFHD) search for finding minimal covers of hypergraphs. The technique of reducing ... problem of finding minimal covers of hypergraphs was applied previously by Lopes ... Miner employs a levelwise search for minimal covers, whereas FastFDs uses DFHD search. We report...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- with the best serial hypergraph partitioners and degrades only minimally as more processors are used...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- level partitioner for communication minimization We propose a directed hypergraph model and a refinement heuristic ... achieve load balance and minimize the maximum data sent by a processing unit. We also...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...