- Referenced in 1 article
- between string diagrams and certain cospans of hypergraphs; the implementation of rewriting is based...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- hypergraph library. DBAI-TR-2005-50. In this report we describe a collection of hypergraphs ... structural decomposition method in constraint satisfaction. Since hypergraphs in constraint satisfaction do not have...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- DRAMA (Dynamic Re-Allocation of Meshes for parallel...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...